PHN.me | SITE BUILDER SCRIPT FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHN.me | SITE BUILDER SCRIPT FREE

another free script.. dnt knw if some one has shared it here b4 ..
    dnt frgt to push the thnx button

Some of it’s features are:

One of the most advanced mobile web designer
    Earn money from adverts with the help of companies like Admob, Mojiva, Buzzcity etc.
    HTML allowed to design your site manually
    Use style sheets to design your site
    Code snippets
    Link rotator add-on
    Re-publish RSS feeds add-on
    Guestbook add-on
    Poll and Quiz add-on
    Chat add-on
    Email to admin add-on
    Online visitor list add-on
    Show visitors' country and flag add-on
    Insert images from Flickr and videos from Youtube to your site
    Forums to get help from fellow wapmasters
    And many more...

Setup is very simple:

Open web.config file remove default domains and add your own domains . Rest of the settings pretty self explanatory such as allowed file types for upload and allowed file limit.

You need to setup wild card dns setup on your domain(s) in order to get sub domain system working.

You also need to setup a web site on iis without host headers if you will use more than one domain to serve sites. If you are using iis7 app needs to be on classic app pool due to limitation of URLRewriter

For caching rss feeds and flicker search results you need to have write access to apps root folder.

App uses 2 sql server databases, one is for content and user info the other is to host binary files. I have used sql server to store binary uploads for easy file management. It doesn't affect the performance as current setup gives only 5 mb space to each user.

I have provided full database script in /AppData/Db scripts folder. If you change name of PHNfileStore.mdf database make sure you alter trigger in users table of PHN.mdf . Trigger there deletes files of user when user removed from database

Once site up and running create to create your global admin account just register a user and set its isGlobalAdmin status to true from your sql database. This is required to manage global settings such as database cleanup,backup,setting up paid user status,checking/removing illegal sites

Please keep in mind that i am beginner to .net and there could be place for many improvements in the code

If you want to see working version go to PHN.me Free Mobile Site Creator
    Attached Files

thanks but your topic name is wrrong its PHN.me not PHP.me and this script is already shared by mobile web tr owner who is owner of this script
    left wap stuff

Comment

And you will need a windows server to run it

i had setup this on my windows and runs smooth
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Same company with mobile.web.tr

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
          thanks but your topic name is wrrong its PHN.me not PHP.me and this script is already shared by mobile web tr owner who is owner of this script
          oooppss sorry...but i just shared it coz many people here wanted a wapbuilder script.. tats y uploaded it here

Comment

why demo on PHN.me Free Mobile Site Creator phn.me its same script ...
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Frndz ths is in asp.
              Can any one give me a working php wapsite buildr script ?

Comment

Working...
              X